Virtual Playing Cards
Play card games like poker, blackjack, etc by using a virtual deck of cards, 52 normal cards + 2 optional Joker cards, or up to 4 decks of cards. Start by clicking and dragging a virtual card. Press
F11 to maximize your playing area.
Please click here to view the tutorial video.
F1(or the help button in the right menu) to open or close this help window.
ESC(or double click on the green area) to open or close the right menu.
- Click and drag a card anywhere.
- The card will slide with friction, and bounce if it hits the edge.
- Double-click to flip a card over.
- The rotation box appears when you move your cursor over a card (on a supported browser).
- Click on the rotation box at the top right corner of a card and drag to rotate it.
- Click and drag on the green area to draw a box and select a group of cards.
- Click and drag a group of cards. Or, double-click to flip them accordingly. Or, click on the rotation box to rotate them.
- To deselect current card(s), click anywhere on the green area or on another card.
- Click OPEN CARDS button to flip open selected cards (or all cards if none is selected).
- Click CLOSE CARDS button to flip them closed.
CTRL +click a card to add to or remove from the current selection.
CTRL +click to draw a box to add cards within it to the current selection.
CTRL + Ato select all cards.
CTRL + Dto de-select all cards.
- Press + to enlarge the cards.
- Press - to shrink the cards.
- To use access key, press
SHIFT + ALTand the underlined key on Windows.
CTR + OPTon Mac.
If you have any suggestions or questions, please feel free to contact me.