- Why and how to play Sudoku can be found here.
- Solving techniques are listed here.
- You may also play with Offline C# Sudoku program.
- Right-clicking brings up candidate list you can click to enter a number, instead of typing it.
- Clicking the 'SOLVE' button any time may solve the puzzle with the current filled-in numbers including the ones you have put in.
- You may clear the puzzle and start anew by clicking the 'CLEAR' button.
- 'RESET' button erases your entries so that you can restart filling them.
- You may submit your own puzzle by clicking the 'SUBMIT' button, and the current filled-in entries will be used on this website after verification and testing.
- The size of the puzzle can be changed for more challenging level. Note that the higher the number the slower it may run.
- For hints or assistance, click and check to 'Show Candidates', and candidates will be eliminated based on the current filled-in entries. Click and uncheck to hide them.
- Click on any number on the candidate list to eliminate a candidate number and right-click to write a number.
- Some buttons such as 'CLEAR' or 'NEW' reset the candidates and removes what you may have done.
- The time can be used to keep track of your progress. You may stop, start, or reset it.
- To use access key, press SHIFT + ALT and the underlined key on Windows. CTR + OPT on Mac.
- If you have any suggestions or questions, please feel free to contact me.
Mastering Sudoku Week by Week: 52 Steps to Becoming a Sudoku Wizard
Copyright © 2010 HUMAGE.COM. All rights reserved.