A quickest & simplest way to show your website to the world
First, you will need to sign up for web-hosting service. Your website, files and data will be stored on the computer server provided by the web-hosting company, so that your webpages will be available for the public to view.
- Please go to JustHost
- Click on 'Sign Up Now'
- Leave the option 'Please register a new domain for me' checked, if you want your own domain name, and it's not taken.
- Enter your domain name.
Your domain name is also your brand and essential to SEO. Please take time to decide and don't tell anyone.
- Uncheck all the extra features under 'Great Deals on Hosting Essentials'.
After you complete the order,
- Login with the user and password in your email from JustHost.
- Click on
WordPressicon under '
Site Builders' and install it.
- Create your admin login and password for your WP website.
- View your very own website at, for example, http://www.YourDomainName.com
- Start writing or blogging using its web interface.
You may switch to another web-hosting company or upgrade your service if you get lots of web traffic. You may also switch to Joomla or Drupal, if you choose.
I'll be happy to guide you one-on-one, if you wish. Please feel free to contact me.